At IntegraBEE Solutions, we provide integrated solutions to all of your B-BBEE Verification needs. B-BBEE within the context of South Africa have become increasingly more complex. After the Amended B-BBEE Codes was published on 11 October 2013, entities will have to become more creative in addressing specific compliance requirements.
We provide the following services:
- We assist companies to comply with the Employment Equity Act
- We plan, draw up and provide our clients with various Policies as requested by the Employment Equity Act number 55 of 1998 (as amended).
- We plan, draw up and provide our clients with Employment Equity Succession Plans as requested by the Employment Equity Act number 55 of 1998 (as amended).
- We plan, draw up and provide our clients with their Economically Active Population (EAP) Analysis as requested by the Employment Equity meetings on our clients’ behalf.
- We consult with our clients, analyse their Workforce; complete their EEA2 and EEA4 reports.
- We submit the EEA2 and EEA4 reports on our clients’ behalf and provide our clients with an Acknowledgement of Successful Completion and Submission letter issued by the Department of Labour (DoL) as evidence that the EEA2 and EEA4 reports were in fact timeously submitted.
- We issue our clients with a Registrar of Companies that submitted the relevant reports once issued by the Department of Labour.
- We provide extensive Employment Equity training at our clients’ premises.
- We have Employment Equity Workshops where we provide training to external entities and provide certain Employment Equity templates.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATION
- We assist clients by conducting full Skills Development audits in order to identify training needs and gaps within the clients’ workforce
- We assist our clients in identifying the correct training providers
- We also assist our clients by drawing up the Annual Training Plan (previously Workplace Skills Plan)
- We also submit the Annual Training Plans to the relevant SETA and provide the Acknowledgement of Receipt of the training plan by the SETA
LABOUR RELATED SERVICES
- We assist our clients by drawing up required Policy documents to ensure compliance with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act as well as the Labour Relations Act
- We assist our clients by drawing up various contracts of Employment for their workforce
- We assist our clients through the disciplinary process of staff members
- We assist our clients by drawing up job titles
- We assist our clients with induction sessions (if needed)
- We assist entities with the retrenchment process – ensure that it is a fair process
- We provide file preparation services for B-BBEE Verification Engagements
- We assist clients with obtaining the relevant documentation in order to be compliant with the Verification Procedures
- We also assist our clients’ with restructuring services in order to be more compliant and obtain a better B-BBEE level
- We are affiliated with a Registered B-BBEE Accredited Auditor in order to provide our clients with B-BBEE Assurance Certificates
- We have all the relevant skills and extensive knowledge on all the various sector charters to provide an integrated and comprehensive service to our clients.
For any of the above services, please do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain a no obligation quote from us.