Integra BEE Solutions was established in 2014 in light of the Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice being gazetted. With the current B-BBEE climate being characterised by change and uncertainty, industry stakeholders seek professional, specialised and hands-on business solutions to the changes taking effect in South Africa.
At Integra BEE Solutions we provide the following:
- specialised and integrated business solutions to B-BBEE needs;
- Employment Equity compliance services;
- Labour related services;
- Skills Development Facilitation services;
- Compilation and submission of WSP and ATR Reports to your relevant SETA;
- a business partner in guiding and consulting clients to maximise B-BBEE points, providing strategic direction, with a strong focus on empowerment;
- a point of contact for ad hoc B-BBEE related consulting services and queries;
- an approachable specialist in providing verification services to clients; and
- Business Optimisation Services.
Integra BEE Solutions were founded by Annemarie Kotzé. Annemarie has been involved in the B-BBEE industry since 2010. She obtained her BA degree in Socio Informatics at the University of Stellenbosch in 2007 and also completed a Practical Labour Law course at the University of Cape Town in 2014. She has also completed various courses at Lexis Nexis and Labour Guide in accomplishing Employment Equity Compliance. Annemarie also completed the Management Development Programme (NQF7) in B-BBEE at Unisa in 2015.